Thursday, October 1, 2009

Returning condoms?

The title gives it away but leaves the best part out. Well, the story begins on a fairly slow Monday afternoon. A white man, average build in his mid thirties approaches the counter. He seems a bit nervous. He puts his bag on the counter takes a deep breath and takes out the item. Oh my gosh, it's condoms, Trojan Magnums to be exact. Well, anyone who knows anything about condoms knows that "Magnums" are meant for the larger sized man. When I saw this of course I stayed professional, so I asked him if there was anything wrong with the product. I don't even know why I asked. When people return them like that we can't put them back out on the shelf. He replies with probably the most funny return line I have ever heard...they were the wrong size. Now while I can't assume that they were too big, I will. At this point it is taking all of my energy not to laugh in this poor man's face. I waited until he left.

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA! Comedy gold! A man's "manhood" is always a jackpot for a good joke on TV. I'm just really entertained by this.

    ReplyDelete